Dried Rosemary Herb (3 pcs)
When it comes to the health of your hair and skin, rosemary herbs can help you reap awesome rewards including:
- Improved hair growth.
- Getting rid of microbes that might be present in hair and the scalp.
- Moisturizing hair and scalp and prevents flaking and the appearance of dandruff.
- Soothing inflamed skin e.g. acne and eczema.
- Preventing signs of premature aging on the skin.
10 in stock
Dried Rosemary Herb
Nature’s bounty gives us amazing plants such as herbs which include dried rosemary herb. It’s up to us to harness their powerful benefits which can be applied internally and externally for nutrition, beauty, physical and spiritual cleansing, etc.
Rosemary is one of the most amazing herbs you can add to your culinary and beauty routines. Using medicinal plants and herbs is effective in boosting health, well-being, and beauty.
Culinary Use of Dried Rosemary Herb in the Kitchen
You can use the herb to make savory dishes because of its unique aromatics and fragrance. Dried rosemary goes well with:
- Chicken, lamb, game, beef, and pork.
- Bread, biscuits, pancakes.
- Potatoes, beans, veggies, and rice.
- Aromatic herbal tea or just rosemary tea.
Beauty Benefits for Skin and Hair with Dried Rosemary Herb
When it comes to your hair and skin health, rosemary herbs can help you reap awesome rewards!
- Growth – rosemary has antibacterial compounds which promote a healthy scalp by relieving irritated, dry, flaky and dandruff-ridden scalp. Rosemary tea contains ursolic acid which helps to stimulate blood circulation to your scalp and improve hair growth.
- Hair cleanser – the herb’s antibacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory compounds aid in getting rid of microbes that might be present in hair and the scalp.
- Conditions hair – rosemary tea hair spray helps to moisturize hair and scalp and prevents flaking and the appearance of dandruff.
- Shine – rosemary tea helps to add shine and luster to the hair.
- Color – the herb may help to darken hair and can be used to prevent or manage graying hair. Noticeable changes can be observed within 2 -3 months.
How to Use Dried Rosemary Herb to Improve Hair Health
- Boil a tablespoon of dried rosemary herb in two cups of water and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool and sieve.
- Put the rosemary tea in a clean hair spray bottle and use it as a hair rinse or hair spray.
- As a hair rinse, apply it to the hair after your shampooing and conditioning routine. You can follow this step by applying your leave-in conditioner and Hair Manifesto, our Intense Hair and Scalp Treatment Oil.
- You can use rosemary tea as a hair spray once or twice a week to moisturize your hair and scalp. Apply hair Manifesto, our Intense Hair, and Scalp Treatment Oil to seal in the moisture.
Dried Rosemary Benefits for Skin – Use as a Facial Toner
Combine 1 tablespoon of dried rosemary and 2 cups of water in a pan and bring to a boil. Allow to simmer until reduced by half the amount. Remove from heat and let it cool and strain before using on freshly cleansed face. Refrigerate the remaining rosemary facial toner for 3-4 days.
Benefits of Rosemary Facial Skin Toner
Rosemary herb is rich in plant nutrients, including iron, calcium, antioxidants (rosmarinic acid), and antiseptic properties.
How does it help?
- Soothes inflamed skin e.g., acne and eczema.
- Rejuvenates and promotes skin renewal.
- Makes skin look fresh and radiant.
- Helps to balance sebum on the skin.
- Remove germs from the skin.
- Prevents signs of premature aging on the skin.
Naturiste’s Dried Rosemary
Our rosemary is carefully grown, selected, and dried under hygienic conditions. We ensure premium quality by maintaining the herb’s aromatics and plant benefits.